Recover Data from OCZ Vertex 2
- Removable Drive Recovery tool scans your OCZ Vertex 2 SSD drive with its advanced scanning algorithms and recovers deleted and lost files after accidental deletion, formatting, corruption, and other data loss scenarios
- Get the free trial version here, which recovers all your files and allows previewing of the recovered files prior you purchase the software
- In addition to SSDs, it also supports all storage devices including internal & external hard drives, memory cards, pen drives, flash drives, FireWire drives, USB drives, etc.
The best solution to retrieve data from OCZ Vertex 2
“Hi everyone, I newly installed the Windows 7 operating system in my brand new Dell Notebook and OCZ Vertex 2 100GB SSD and updated to firmware 1.10 a couple days back. After a few days, reinstalling all the applications and data on the SSD, the drive started acting abnormally. Later, the SSD is not anymore recognized by the system. I attempt to check whether the SSD was recognized in the BIOS, but it was not detecting. Is there any solution to recover data from OCZ Vertex 2? If yes, then kindly help me recover data from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive. Thanks in an advance.”
Hey don’t worry; your data is still safe within the OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive. You can restore it back with the help of any third-party removable hard drive recovery software. Hence, it is recommended to stop adding data to the SSD drive soon after you lose data from the drive. Though OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive has so many advanced features for securing data from unauthorized users, it cannot secure data loss from trusted user mistakes or other reasons.
Common reasons for loss of data from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive are:
- Deletion of vital data from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive by mistake leads to the data loss
- Data present on the OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive might get deleted because of virus or malware infections
- Accidental formatting of OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive will completely wipe out the entire data present on the drive
- Data might get lost due to transfer errors occurred while moving files from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive to other storage devices
- The other reasons for loss of data from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive are system crash, hard drive failure, abrupt system shutdown, etc. However, you can employ this award-winning software to restore deleted files from Promise Pegasus J4 SSD drive with ease. For more information, click here http://www.removabledriverecovery.com/deleted-files-from-promise-pegasus-j4-ssd.html.
Hey, don't stress!!! There are answers for these potential disasters. The main thing you must do is to stop adding or utilizing the OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive after data loss circumstance occurred. In such a situation, you can make utilization of any expert Removable Drive Recovery tool to recover data from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive. The one thing you must know is once the data is erased from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive, the data will not get permanently erased from the drive rather it simply eradicates file name from index table and make those space accessible for new data. The data gets permanently erased only when it is overwritten with other stuff. Thus you must utilize the recovery utility to recover data from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive before its space is overwritten with the new data. Moreover, with the help of this Removable Drive Recovery software, you can easily restore lost data from Toshiba Canvio portable hard drive. For additional information, click here: http://www.removabledriverecovery.com/retrieve-lost-data-from-toshiba-canvio-portable-hard-drive.html
Removable hard drive recovery is the best solution to recover data from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD hard drive. This recovery software is built with an advanced scanning algorithm that has the capability to restore lost or erased data from the portable hard drives. It
is designed in such a way that it even supports
deleted NTFS partition recovery from Windows 10, Windows 8, 7, Vista, XP, and
other Windows OS with utmost ease. This recovery tool has a simple user interface so that it can be used by every user to retrieve their essential data back. Apart from this, you can even use this recovery software to recover data from the formatted hard drive on Mac OS X system. For extra information, refer this page: http://www.removabledriverecovery.com/data-from-formatted-hard-drive-on-mac.html
Steps to recover data from OCZ Vertex 2 SSD drive:
Step 1: Install the software in your system and connect OCZ Vertex 2 SSD drive. Click on "Recover Drives" option from the main screen and then select "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery" option.
Figure1: Main Screen
Step 2: Choose your OCZ Vertex 2 SSD drive and click on "Next" option to start the scanning of SSD drive.
Figure2: Select SSD Drive
Step 3: As soon as the scanning process is finished, the software lists out all the recovered files in "File Type View"/"Data View".
Figure3: Recovered Files