Recover Data from WD My Passport External Hard Drive
Recover your data from WD My Passport external hard drive using Removable Drive Recovery software. It supports formatted, corrupted, and accidentally deleted partition recovery from WD My Passport hard drive. Launch the free version of the software and start recovering your data now!!!
Generally, the external hard drives are used to take the backup of important files. Losing files from such drives is like heartbreaking. Accidental deletion of files while deleting unwanted data, unintentional formatting, removable drive corruption, file system damage, improper plug and play procedure like the abrupt removal of the removable drive from a computer when it is performing some file syncing process, virus infection are some of the common reasons for losing files from external hard drives. Reasons for losing files may vary, but the approach to recover lost data from removable drives remains the same i.e. using Removable Drive Recovery Software. It can also be used to perform corrupted pen drive data recovery with ease.
Simple deletion or formatting will never erase the stored files and folders permanently from the digital storage drives. It just removes the reference pointer pointing to the stored location of the files and marks the particular sector as free to store new data, but the actual data remains intact until the deleted or lost file is not overwritten with the new data. This external hard drive data recovery software easily recovers such data with the aid of various file attributes. Since deleted or lost data can be recovered only before overwriting the files, so you need to respond quickly to recover lost files from Toshiba Canvio portable drive.
For all those who lost data from an external hard drive, Removable Drive Recovery software serves best in recovering their lost files. It performs a deep drive scan with the advanced scanning algorithm to recover files from formatted Kingston DataTraveler USB disk. You can retrieve your files and folders as they were deleted or lost with the help of Removable Drive Recovery Software. It facilitates you to recover lost data from removable drive on Windows 7, 10, 8, Vista, and earlier versions. You can evaluate the probability of recovery by using the demo version of this software. Apart from all this, you can use this application to restore files from crashed external hard drive that is functioning on different file systems such as FAT16, FAT32, exFAT, NTFS, NTFS5, etc.
Some of the unique features of Removable Drive Recovery Software:
- Quickly scans the entire removable hard drive in few simple steps to restore lost or deleted files and folders
- Compatible with all popular removable drive manufacturers like Fujitsu, Hitachi, Imation, Iomega, Kingston, LaCie, Maxtor, Quantum, Samsung, SanDisk, Seagate, Sony, Toshiba, Transcend, Western Digital, etc. To know in detail about recovering files from Buffalo external hard drive, visit here http://www.removabledriverecovery.com/buffalo-external-hard-disk-data.html.
- Enables you to resume scanning section by utilizing “Save Scan Information” option, so that you need not rescan the entire drive again for recovery
- Allows you to create Disk Image files to bypass bad sectors and later you can recover data from the disk image files
- Facilitates to compress recovered data in a Zip archive, in case you have less space to store the recovered data
Steps to recover data from WD external hard drive:
Step 1: Launch the installed demo version of Removable Drive Recovery Software. You will get a welcome window as shown in Figure 1 with multiple recovery options. Select "Recover Drives" to proceed.
Figure 1: Welcome Window
Step 2: Here select your external hard drive and click on "Next" button as shown in Figure 2.
Figure 2: Choose External Hard Drive
Step 3: The software performs a deep drive scan to locate and retrieve files. Once the scanning process is finished, you will get a list of recovered files as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: List of Recovered Data
Step 4: Select any file from the recovered list and preview it. If you are happy with the recovered results, purchase the full version to save the recovered data.