Data Recovery from HDD after Reformat
Recover reformatted hard drive and get back lost data with Removable Drive Recovery software. Download and launch the free trial version of the software on yuor system. It recovers all your files from the formatted hard drive and allows free preview of the recovered files even before you activate its license. Try now!!!
We usually reformat our computer hard drive when it is severely affected by deadly virus or spyware, in order to increase the system’s performance. Imagine that, your system is full of virus and you could not access your hard drive files and so in order to get rid of the virus/malware and make your system brand new, you have reformatted your hard drive. As a result, you have lost all your valuable data from the hard drive.
We often reformat our computer hard drive due to various reasons. So, let us have a glance at a few common factors that are responsible for reformatting our hard drive:
- While Converting File System: we often reformat our system while changing the older file system to a new one in order to improve its performance. For an instance, if we have older file system i.e., FAT, we wish to change to new file system i.e., NTFS or from NTFS to exFAT file system on our hard drive to improve the performance of the system.
- While Installing or Reinstalling Operating System: We reformat our hard drive while installing a new operating system or reinstalling the existing Windows operating system, in order to avoid compatibility issues of the older file system with the new one and also to enhance data accessing speed.
If you want to know the complete procedure of how to retrieve files from
formatted SSD hard drive, you can visit this link
How to retrieve files from reformatted HDD?
As said earlier, reformatting your hard drive makes it a brand new and also it increases the overall performance of the system. But, at the same time data saved on the hard drive will get erased permanently. If you are a victim of being unable to access your hard drive and reformatted it in order to solve the issue without having a backup of your valuable data, then do not get upset!! Reformatted hard drive recovery is possible with the aid of the reliable data recovery tool like Removable Drive Recovery software. Removable Drive Recovery is an effective utility which can easily perform the task of reformatted hard drive data recovery under the above-mentioned scenarios.
Apart from reformatted hard drive recovery, you can also perform deleted or lost
file recovery from all types of external storage devices with great ease. This software supports data recovery
from Samsung external hard drive and other leading brands of hard drives
such as Western Digital, Seagate, Toshiba, Iomega, Buffalo, and many more.
Features of Removable Drive Recovery program:
This software supports reformatted hard drive recovery on all the latest versions of Windows OS, which include Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows 2000, Server 2003 and 2008, etc.
Not only on Windows platform, it also supports reformatted hard drive recovery
on Mac OS X including macOS Sierra, Mac OS X El Capitan, Yosemite, Snow Leopard, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, etc. The software provides a free demo version to the users in order to evaluate the tool before activating the complete edition. It is capable of recovering almost all types of files such as Word documents, PowerPoint files, PDF files, games, pictures, videos, music files, .apk files, and many more with utmost ease. Data from different types of hard drives such as SCSI, ATA, PATA, IDE, SATA, etc. can be recovered by utilizing this utility.
Data from an unreadable external hard drive that is corrupted severely due to any
reason, can be easily retrieved
by utilizing this
- Demo version scans the reformatted hard drive using its outstanding scanning algorithms and recovers all the files within a few clicks.
- Once it completes the scanning process, it permits you to preview the recoverable files either in File Type View or Data View. Also, it provides an advanced option “Save Recovery Session” to save the entire data recovery process.
- After purchasing the full version of the software, you do not have to rescan your hard drive, instead, you can use the “Open Recovery Session” button, the saved recovery session, which you had saved in the demo version, can be resumed directly.
- It supports data recovery from reformatted hard drive, which is formatted with FAT16, FAT32, NTFS or exFAT file systems.
- Anyone of you can easily implement this tool to recover lost data from a removable drive that include pen drive, thumb drive, external hard drive, memory card, FireWire drives and many more.
Steps to recover data from hard drive after reformat:
Step1: Download and Install the Removable Drive Recovery software on your computer
and launch it. After launching the Removable Drive Recovery, the software you will get the
main screen, displaying three different options, Select the "Recover Drives" option and then from a next screen select "Partition
Recovery/Formatted Recovery" option.
Figure1: Main Screen
Step2: After selecting the "Partition Recovery" option, select the
partition from the list of drives from which the files and folders need to be recovered. This step will give rise to the scanning process.
Figure2: Selection of USB Reformatted Hard
Step3: After finishing the scanning process, you can view all the recovered files using "Preview" option.
Figure3: Preview Recovered Files
Step4: After previewing the recovered files and folders, you can save the recovery session using the "Save Recovery Session" option. If you are satisfied with the demo version of Removable Drive Recovery software then you can purchase and activate the tool to load the previously scanned and saved the files and folders.