Recover Data from WD My Book External Hard Drive
Retrieving data from formatted, reformatted, corrupted, and RAW WD My Book hard drive made easy by Removable Drive Recovery software! Free download the demo edition of this tool and follow the simple instructions to recover Western Digital My Book hard drive with ease now.
Smart tool to restore data from WD My Book external hard drive!
External hard drives are the best alternative to save a large amount of data. When it comes to own an external storage drive, the Western Digital My Book stands among top brands. It offers great storage capacity with high data transfer rate. You can use this reliable storage drive to transport data and to save back up of valuable data. However, same as other external drives, My Book is also not safe from unwanted and unexpected data loss disasters. You may encounter data loss from WD external hard disk at any instance because of your own mistakes while handling it to perform various data operations. Unfortunately, if you have come across this undesired state don’t get panic because technology has made it quite easy to restore external hard disk data. With the help of advanced Removable Drive Recovery application, you can perform Western Digital My Book external hard drive data recovery with ease.
Commonly observed scenarios where you may lose data from WD My Book external HDD:
- Since it is an external storage media, the user could make use of it in many devices to transfer data. Often, due to file system incompatibility or virus attack, the external hard drive becomes inaccessible or unreadable and data saved on the drive can’t be read.
- Most of the people are habitual of removing an external hard drive from the computer even when data is being transferred and such careless actions result in data loss. But it’s not a matter to be worried since you can easily recover lost files from removable drives like external HDD, SSD drives, pen drives, etc.
- Format error is also responsible to abet users to format an external hard drive. Actually, the users left with an inaccessible hard disk on receiving format error and they simply go forward to format it. You can explore more about reasons for formatting drive and get a solution after a click on http://www.removabledriverecovery.com/formatted.html
- Because of a frequent power surge or system reboot while retrieving or saving data on the external hard drive, the formation of bad sectors is quite possible and then data saved on My Book external drive cannot be accessed.
- Erroneous file system conversion process or improper re-partitioning of the drive may also result in data loss from My Book external hard disk.
- Similarly, if you delete any file from external hard disk, it cannot be restored back from Recycle Bin or Trash Bin and then you need the third-party app to perform Western Digital My Book external hard drive recovery. In order to overcome such issues, here is a software to recover deleted files from removable media with great ease. For more detailed information, click here http://www.removabledriverecovery.com/software-to-recover-deleted-files-from-removable-media.html.
Once you encounter data loss from Western Digital My Book external hard drive, do not save data further on it and at the same time initiate recovery operation with an efficient tool. Removable Drive Recovery software is enriched with advanced drive scanning technology that scans drive thoroughly and retrieves data from formatted, corrupted, inaccessible, unreadable or unmounted external hard disk that is formatted with NTFS, FAT, exFAT, HFSX file systems. The software is equally effective in restoring lost or deleted data from the external hard disk of Western Digital and other popular brands such as Hitachi, Samsung, Maxtor, Buffalo, Seagate, etc on major Macintosh and Windows machines. You can visit at www.removabledriverecovery.com/buffalo-external-hard-disk-data.html to retrieve data from the Buffalo external drive.
Note: Visit at http://www.removabledriverecovery.com/data-from-maxtor-external-hard-drive.html and know how to retrieve data from Maxtor external hard drive with this app.
Steps to recover WD My Book external hard drive:
Step 1: Connect WD My Book external hard drive to the computer and launch this application to open the main window as shown in Figure 1.
Figure 1: Main Window
Step 2: From the list of drives, select WD My Book drive from which the software can restore data as shown in Figure 2. Then click on "Next".
Figure 2: Select My Book External Hard Drive
Step 3: After the software has completed scanning, you will get a list of recovered files as shown in Figure 3.
Figure 3: Restored Data