Simple Way for Retrieving Erased Partition on Windows 10
"Recently I upgraded my Windows 8 operating system to Windows 10 successfully. I worked on Windows 10 for few days without any issues. But, today morning, I accidentally deleted NTFS partition while trying to create a new partition on my Windows 10 desktop. It all happened because of my fault. I even don’t have backup of the files stored in that deleted NTFS partition. Is there any way to restore deleted NTFS partition Windows 10? Please suggest me a solution to retrieve files from erased NTFS partition on Windows 10. Please help!!!"
Usually most of the computer users face this kind of situations while performing partitioning, repartitioning or while creating a new partition on Windows systems. NTFS is the default file system supported by almost all versions of Windows OS. Hard drive formatted with NTFS partitions works very flexibly when compared with FAT file systems. Hence, most of the Windows users prefer to partition their hard drives with NTFS file system. However, losing data from these NTFS partitions in a scenario like as mentioned above could happen and may make you to worry. One of the common reasons behind data loss from NTFS partition is deletion of partition. Let us know few common scenarios that may lead to deletion of NTFS partition on Windows 10 machines.
In addition, it is considered as an
to recover data from undetectable external hard drive, which has been severely
corrupted under various circumstances.
- While partitioning, repartitioning or creating a new partition on Windows 10 systems, there are chances of deletion of existing NTFS partition. It may happen accidentally due to human errors. Hence, huge amount of data loss occur in this situation.
- During the installation of multiple operating systems or while reinstalling operating system, most of the users accidentally erase existing NTFS partition on their Windows 10 hard drive. As a result of this severe data loss is guaranteed.
- At times, when user thinks of formatting their hard drive partition and by mistake he or she may format the NTFS partition instead of required hard drive partition. In such case, if no proper backup is maintained, then he or she will face severe data loss. Besides, there are some more causes for the loss or deletion of NTFS partition and they could be bad sectors, virus infection, software conflicts, file system corruption and so on.
If you are using a SSD hard drive and formatted it accidentally, then just use
http://www.removabledriverecovery.com/data-from-formatted-ssd.html and learn
how to get back data from formatted SSD drive in few easy steps.
Tool to restore deleted NTFS partition Windows 10:
Removable Drive Recovery software is responsible for performing the task of Windows 10 deleted NTFS partition recovery in almost all partition deletion scenarios. Just deleting a partition does not cause permanent loss of data from the erased partition. Only the index pointer pointing to the partition is removed from the registry, thereby making it invisible for users. And the files which were stored in that partition will be still intact on the same location until any new data saved on that particular location. So, you can easily recover erased NTFS partition on Windows 10 computer with the help of Removable Drive Recovery tool.
With the help of this tool, you can also recover data from
USB flash drive and from other removable drives like pen drive, xD card, SD
card, external hard drive, thumb drive, FireWire drive, and many more with
Features of Removable Drive Recovery Software:
- This software can not only restore deleted NTFS partition Windows 10, but even it is capable of restoring FAT16, FAT32, ExFAT partitions from Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Vista, XP, Windows server 2003 and 2008, etc.
- This software is available in demo version and full version
- One can evaluate the performance of the software by downloading and running the demo version in free of cost.
- As soon as you start scanning process, it scans and recovers files from deleted NTFS partition within few couple of clicks. One it completes its scanning process, you can preview the recovered files either in File Type View or Data View.
- The entire data recovery session can be saved in the demo version itself by the hel;p of “Save Recovery Session” option. So that, once you purchase its full version, you do not have to rescan again and with the help of “Open Recovery Session” option, you can resume the saved recovery session.
- By utilizing this utility, you can
retrieve files from Buffalo external hard disk, Iomega, Seagate, Western Digital, and from other leading external hard drive brands.
Steps to restore files from deleted NTFS partition on Windows 10
Step1:Download and Install removable drive recovery software in your
Windows 10 computer
and launch it. After launching removable drive recovery software you will get a
main screen, displaying three different options, Select "Recover Drives" option and then from next screen select "Formatted/Reformatted
Step2: After selecting "Formatted/Reformatted Recovery"
option, select the partition from which files and folders needs to be recovered. This step will give rise to the scanning process.
Figure2:Selection of NTFS Partition
Step3:After finishing the scanning process you can view all the recovered files using "Preview" option.
Figure3: Preview Recoverd Files
Step4: After previewing recovered files and folders you can save the recovery session using "Save Recovery Session" option. If you are satisfied with the
demo version of Removable Drive Recovery software then you can purchase and activate the tool to load the previously scanned and saved files and folders.